Here’s #TheBIGNEWS in lifestyle today: The Mind Museum’s latest traveling exhibition, “Dino Play” is at The Gallery of the Ayala Center Cebu until May 14. Here’s a peek into this exciting and educational experience.
Here’s #theBIGnews in fashion: Rustan’s welcomed the brightest season in style with its annual children’s fashion show. Held last April 8 at The Gallery of the Ayala Center Cebu, this year’s “Summer Island Adventures” featured the most adorable kiddie models in the cutest outfits from brands available in Rustan’s Cebu- Sunuva, Rustanette, Rustan Jr., Kiddos, Neck & Neck, Baby Club, and Little Me.
Here’s #theBIGnews in fashion today. Get the chance to meet Private Labels designers, Criselda Lontok, Jojie Lloren of JILL, and Pia Hebron of Lady Rustan on Thursday, April 27 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. for a one-on-one styling session. Conquer the summer in style with Rustan’s at Ayala Center Cebu.
Here’s #theBIGnews in entertainment today. One more day to get the hottest ticket in town. This Wednesday, April 19 at 7 p.m., catch Christian rock band SWITCHFOOT at The Terraces of Ayala Center Cebu in their very first live performance in Cebu. Watch this to find out more. Catch our Instastories tomorrow for a sneak peek and stay tuned for more of the hottest local and international acts at the region’s premier lifestyle destination.
Here are five things 2-12 year old kids can do at @AyalaCenterCebu this Easter Sunday from 2 pm – 6 pm.
1) Jump and slide at the outdoor kiddie inflatables station located at The Terraces.
2) Cultivate creativity at the Easter Egg Clay Décor Workshop at The Gallery.
3) Re-energize with a complimentary snack from Jollibee at Rotunda 1.
4) Join the symbolic and traditional Haystack Egghunt at the Activity Center.
5) Kids-at-heart can also join in the fun. Take a bunny jump shot at the Easter Bunny Ranch located at the Activity Center. Upload it on Instagram, tag @AyalaCenterCebu and use hashtag #HopToAyalaMalls. The first 25 who post will get a special treat from Ayala. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, April 19 in Ayala’s official Instagram and Facebook pages.